JUNIOR CASINO DEALER
Career Hub G/F NECC building (in front of newport mall), Pasay City
- Responsible to deal at casino table games as required, maintain game security and provide service to players.
- Have the knowledge, fully understand and apply all gaming procedures and directives provided and adhere to these procedures and directives at all times.
- Maintain efficiency of games by dealing within game pace specified by the Management and in by consideration of players’ satisfaction.
- Ensure every player enjoys the gaming experience by being polite and attentive to players’ needs, by creating a friendly and fun atmosphere. The customers are to be treated with utmost, courtesy, diplomacy and respect in adherence to the Casino Service Policy.
- Maintain security of the game and company’s assets by ensuring players’ adhere to game rules, maintain vigilance to note cheats and comply with security measures. The Dealers shall report any illegal act or provide information concerning such activity in relevance to the Casino Operations or the Company in General.
- Learn new skills and knowledge by participating diligent in training programs provided by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in Airline Operation/Airport Management, Mass Communications, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Others, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Atleast 5’4 in height for females, 5’6 for males
- Confident, of good character, and possess good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a front line position Must be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1000 Full-Time position(s) available.
No experience required
Posted on: June 25, 2013
Apply for this Job ← Back to Jobs