JUNIOR CASINO DEALER
G/F Career Hub NECC Building (across NAIA 3)
- Responsible in handling the casino table games
- Maintains game security and provide service to players.
- Have the knowledge, fully understand and apply all gaming procedures and directives provided and adhere to these procedures and directives at all times.
- Performs duties with required amount of skill, accuracy, productivity and attention to as set down the Casino Management
- Maintains efficiency of games by dealing within game pace specified by the Management while considering the players' satisfaction.
- Maintains a high standard of grooming, appearance and hygiene at all times
- Ensures every player enjoys the gaming experience by being polite and attentive.
- Treats customers with utmost courtesy, diplomacy and respect in adherence to the Casino Service Policy.
- Maintains security of the game and company’s assets by ensuring that the players’ adhere to the game rules.
- Maintains vigilance and comply with security measures. The Dealers shall report any illegal act or provide information concerning such activity in relevance to the Casino Operations or the Company in general.
- Projects good company’s image and uphold company’s policy and not to divulge official matters that are confidential
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 5’5 in height for females, 5’9 for males with pleasing personality.
- Confident, of good character, and possess good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a front line position;
- Must be flexible to work in varying shifts and time schedules
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
No experience required
Posted on: June 25, 2013
Apply for this Job ← Back to Jobs