- Generate inquiries through online postings, social media presence and optimization of the website in search engines.
- Advertise and promote the brand of PRIME through online tools
- Create marketing strategies and plans that will promote the company’s brand and its listings.
- Help the assigned department on the task given.
- Do the pending work of the department.
- Give new ideas and process improvement to the assigned department.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position for a duration of 2 months.
- Must be good in English communication skills.
No experience required
Posted on: May 16, 2017