This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of two industry leaders. Energy Australia is an electricity generation and gas retailing company in Australia. Their portfolio includes generation sites using thermal coal, natural gas, hydro-electric, solar energy, and wind power. TeleTech is one of the leading BPO’s in the Philippines providing world-class customer strategy, analytics-driven & technology-enabled customer engagement management solutions.
Energy Australia & TeleTech have teamed up to drive a powerful customer service experience. We are looking for successful candidates who have a passion for engaging with clients. A proven track record for leveraging on technology and innovations – for the benefit of our most important asset – our customers.
Your role as an ENERGY RESOLUTIONS – CALL CENTER AGENT is responsible for handling service enquiries and converting customers into advocates. You will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company’s business needs in perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· You will handle service enquiries that require investigation and excellent problem solving skills to resolve customer inquiries to the mutual satisfaction of the customer.
· Use effective questioning techniques to undertake needs-based analysis approach to uncover current and future needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Use higher responsibility, delegations and authority to resolve customer problems and disputes that effectively meet business requirements.
· Undertake case management, offering customer call backs if the inquiry requires extended investigation, to find the right solution.
· Manage customer contact in line with international call center KPIs.
· Proactively promote products and services to ensure customers know their options and take full advantage of these; or transfer the matter to Sales Solutions.
· Ensure correct processes are followed with each call, from regulatory obligations to ensuring positive customer experiences.
· Listen to the call experience and provide feedback to the business regarding process improvements and better ways of doing things.
· Maintain current information for customer-facing systems including updating and maintaining customer accounts, adjustments, customer notes, customer follow ups, and entering correct wrap up codes etc.
· Assist the Call Center in maintaining a quality business approach and compliance with the Quality Standards as prescribed under ASNZ/ISO 9002.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for service.
· Active Listening & Problem Solving Skills - giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills — conversant in English and can convey information effectively.
· Service Orientation — proactive in looking for ways to help people; Ability to be polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations.
· Strategic Thinking - to generate or apply unique business insights and opportunities intended to create competitive advantage for the organization.
· Detail-oriented and customer-focused.
· Excellent Interpersonal skills - Able to build and manage relationships with internal customers and stakeholders as a means of improving the way we do things and improve the customer experience
· Time Management skills - Able to set priories and multi‐task; demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
· Completed at least 2 years in college without any back subjects
· Demonstrated computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Internet savvy and knowledge of MS Office applications
· Previous customer service experience is a plus
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
· Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
· Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
· Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
· TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
· Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
· Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
HOW TO APPLY
· Email. Hotjobs@teletech.com
· Live Chat - www.TeleTechJobs.com – http://www.teletechjobs.com/contact-us/get-live-help/
· Online. Apply at www.TeleTechJobs.com via computer or mobile phone
· Go Social. Visit us at facebook.com/TeleTechPilipinas or twitter.com/TeleTechPinas
· Walk In. 3rd Floor Building H. UP Ayala Land Techno Hub Commonwealth, Quezon City
-Please bring these documents when you apply.
-Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
-ID Pictures - 2 pcs of 1x1
-Original copy of NBI Clearance (or photocopy of Receipt/Claim date)
-Original copy of Police Clearance
-SSS (photocopy or E1 Form/E4 Form/E6 Form)
-TIN with Tax Status (photocopy or Form 2316: ITR from previous employer)
-PhilHealth (photocopy or Member’s Data Record
-Pag-Ibig (photocopy or Member’s Data Form)
-Birth Certificate (From Civil Registry or NSO certified)