Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Must be knowledgeable in:
• Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
• Administering compensation and benefit plans
• Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & • development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks in performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• 2 - 5 years HR Experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Labor code.
Send your updated resume to email@example.com and write the position you're applying for as the subject of the message & contact number that we can best reach you at.