· In reference to the approved manpower plantilla and vacancy reports of the company, conducts sourcing activities.
C Creates and post job advertisements in newspapers, radio, websites and social media to communicate manpower requirements to prospective candidates.
· Schedules applicants for interview through phone and other means possible.
· Conducts initial screening through one-on-one interview of applicants.
· Conducts employment trade tests and psychological examination to qualified candidates prepares Psychological Evaluation Reports (PER).
· Endorses qualified applicants to the HRAD Head for short-listing purposes.
· Conducts background investigation of rank and file candidates using employment, community and university checks and prepares the overall background investigation.
· Endorses short-listed applicants for final interview to the requisitioning department manager/ executive.
· Issues pre-employment checklist of requirements for applicants who passed the final interview; collects and checks the completeness of the submitted requirements and communicates to the superior any findings related to the medical and physical examination of the applicant.