Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver lasting value for everyone. In other words, Happy Customers = Happy Companies. We create value through customer experience, by building relationships across every channel, and every interaction, of every day.
We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet. We engage with them 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the family. And like any family member, we want to see you succeed and thrive. We offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, your goals and your future needs.
We take pride in having the best talent, the latest technology and industry-changing innovations.Experience our culture of caring. We believe in a values-driven culture. Our values and behaviors guide the way we conduct business with our clients, business partners, and each other. It serves as our compass for our actions and unites us.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to ensure that the organization is meeting the customer’s requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company’s business needs in perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or other media.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges; cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as address and phone numbers; provide company information & services.
• Answer questions and suggest solutions in relation to products and services.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Active Listening & Problem Solving Skills - giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills — conversant in English and can convey information effectively.
· Service Orientation — Proactively looks for ways to help people; Ability to be polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations;
· Able to set priories and multi‐task
· Detail-oriented and customer-focused.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: (Please bring these documents when you apply)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
· Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
· Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
· Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
· We offer opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
· Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary training curriculums
· Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities