At TeleTech, Customers are the life blood of our business. Understanding the importance of good customer service is essential for creating new customers, keeping loyal customers, and developing referrals for some of our future customers. We strive to stay connected with our clients at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return. Without this ongoing connection, our business would fail.
Our client is a leading American broadband and telecommunications company. The program we support handles its bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service which operates over a fiber-optic communications network.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to ensure that the organization is meeting the customer’s requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company’s business needs in perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or other media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges; cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as address and phone numbers; provide company information & services.
- Answer questions and suggest solutions in relation to products and services.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Ensure active and appropriate engagement on the continuous improvement opportunities
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for service.
· Active Listening & Problem Solving Skills - giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills — conversant in English and can convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation — Proactively looks for ways to help people; Ability to be polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations;
- Time Management skills - Able to set priories and multi‐task; demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - Able to build and manage relationships with internal customers and stakeholders as a means of improving the way we do things and improve the customer experience
- Senior High School Graduate or Has completed at least 2 years of college in any course (without back subjects) with or without call center experience
- High School Grad but should have at least 2 years call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Internet savvy and knowledge of MS Office applications
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: (Please bring these documents when you apply)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- ID Pictures - 2 pcs of 1x1
- Original copy of NBI Clearance (or photocopy of Receipt/Claim date)
- Original copy of Police Clearance
- SSS (photocopy or E1 Form/E4 Form/E6 Form)
- TIN with Tax Status (photocopy or Form 2316: ITR from previous employer)
- PhilHealth (photocopy or Member’s Data Record
- Pag-Ibig (photocopy or Member’s Data Form)
- Birth Certificate (From Civil Registry or NSO certified)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
- Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
- TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
- Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
HOW TO APPLY
- SMS. Text +63916-228-3406 and request for a phone interview
- Online. Apply at www.TeleTechJobs.com via computer or mobile phone
- Go Social. Visit us at facebook.com/TeleTechPilipinas or twitter.com/TeleTechPinas
- Walk In. Visit our office at the 3rd Floor of Plaza D Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Crescent Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City