At TeleTech, Customers are the life blood of our business. Understanding the importance of good customer service is essential for creating new customers, keeping loyal customers, and developing referrals for future customers. We strive to stay connected with our customers at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return. Without this ongoing connection, our business would fail.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to ensure that the organization is meeting the customer’s requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company’s business needs in perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or other media.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges; cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as address and phone numbers; provide company information & services.
• Answer questions and suggest solutions in relation to products and services.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Active Listening & Problem Solving Skills - giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills — conversant in English and can convey information effectively.
· Service Orientation — Proactively looks for ways to help people; Ability to be polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations;
· Able to set priories and multi‐task
· Detail-oriented and customer-focused.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent English communication skills
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: (Please bring these documents when you apply)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
· Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
· Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
· Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
· TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
· Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
· Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
HOW TO APPLY
· Walk In. Visit us with your updated resume at the G/F Tower A , Two Ecom Center, Palm Coast Ave., MOA Complex, Pasay City
· SMS. Text 09979649838 and request for a phone interview. (Text your full name <space> 2Ecom <space> phone interview