- Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Preferably graduate of Business course
- With at least 1 year experience in Administrative job
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
- Can start ASAP
of experience required
Posted on: June 26, 2018