Assists in the day-to-day administrative and clerical needs of the department.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains, monitor and updates database system, files, and inventory.
- Prepares periodically (weekly, monthly, annually) the summary reports of accomplished preventive maintenance activities, sales, delivery, accrual, billing, and other related transactions.
- Compiles, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, delivery receipts, liquidations, and preventive maintenance activities and accomplishments for documentation purposes.
- Computes, record, and proofread data and other information, such as invoices, official records or reports.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
Preventive Maintenance Monitoring
- Monitors and encode documents of Preventive Maintenance Requests (PMR) and accomplishments by consolidating PM checklists.
- Monitors and encode documents pertaining to consumables installed at sites.
- Monitors fuel deliveries.
- Prepares Genset Refueling Request (GRR) for facilities management’s approval and billing.
- Coordinates with technicians/hauler regarding fuel status.
- Prepares and reviews all documents for billing purposes.
- Prepares cash advances when necessary for fuel purchases.
- Monitors consumables deliveries.
- Prepares Consumables Request Form (CRF) and Materials Purchase Request (MPR) for billing purposes.